We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grace your table with a side dish that's a little different and a little lighter, too. Best of all, it's easy to prepare!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms or mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 envelopes (from a 2-ounce box) onion soup mix
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Cook the orzo according to the package directions; drain and place in a large bowl; stir in the melted butter. Add the mushrooms, pimientos, scallions, and onion soup mix; mix well.
- Place in a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Invert over a serving platter. Serve immediately.
Fill the center with a bunch of curly parsley to add some nice color to your table!