Homemade Crab Ravioli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you thought it was difficult to make homemade ravioli then you're in for a real treat. Our Homemade Crab Ravioli is such a breeze, you won't even break a sweat getting dinner ready! This creamy crab concoction is the perfect way to enjoy homemade pasta and seafood. Serve them as an appetizer or for dinner; either way, these will always be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) package wonton skins (48 skins total)
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the wonton skins.
- Place a single wonton skin on a flat surface and spoon a teaspoon of the crabmeat mixture onto the center of the wonton skin. Using a pastry brush or your fingertips, moisten the edges of the wonton skin with water. Fold one corner of the wonton skin across to meet the opposite corner, forming a triangle. Using your fingers, carefully seal the ravioli, being careful to keep the filling inside. Place on a platter and repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Fill a soup pot three-quarters full with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Place 12 ravioli in the boiling water and cook 6 to 7 minutes or until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in a colander to drain completely. Continue with remaining ravioli.
Just a Suggestion!
- Serve these topped with either warm marinara sauce or simply with grated Parmesan cheese.
- This may just be the simplest lasagna you'll ever make, because ravioli is involved! And it's delicious, too!
If you loved this easy ravioli recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Unforgettable Recipes with Ravioli: 9 of Our Best Ravioli Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"