Hot and Cold Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chilled pasta tossed with warm beef and broccoli stir-fry is just what you need when you're looking for a change from traditional pasta salads.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon soy sauce, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 1/4 pounds beef flank steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 12 ounces uncooked bow tie noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 head broccoli, cut into florets
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons Italian dressing, 1/2 cup soy sauce, the garlic, ginger, and orange juice. Place steak strips into mixture; cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain well. Set aside in a large bowl and allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine pepper and the remaining Italian dressing and soy sauce.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat; remove beef from marinade and add to skillet, discarding remaining marinade.
- Add broccoli, and stir-fry for 4 to 5 minutes, until beef is cooked and broccoli is crisp-tender. Add beef and dressing mixtures to noodles; toss until well mixed. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 690
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 5.6g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 47g 94 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 2,412mg 101 %
- Total Carbohydrates 78g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.5g 22 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %