Hot or Not Ziti with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This will be the hit of your party - and the great thing is that if you're not sure just when your guests will arrive, or if you're taking it along on a picnic, you won't have to worry! It can be served warm or at room temperature (that's actually how I prefer it). Either way, it's as rich as can be.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ziti
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 package (3 ounces) sun-dried tomatoes, blanched and slivered
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the ziti to desired doneness; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat; add the garlic and saute for about 1 minute. Add the slivered sun-dried tomatoes and saute for about 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Stir in the chicken broth and cook just to heat the mixture. Remove the tomato-broth mixture from the heat and pour over the ziti.
- Add the remaining ingredients, toss until well blended, and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 560
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 35 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 653mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 67g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.8g 19 %
- Sugars 8.2g 0 %