Layered Ravioli Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Layers of frozen ravioli and chopped spinach, spaghetti sauce and cheese make for a hearty casserole. Layered Ravioli Bake is a last-minute meal idea that's made with convenience items straight from our supermarket freezer and refrigerator cases.
What You'll Need
- 2 (26-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 (9-ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 2 (22-ounce) bags frozen square cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce on bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle one-third of spinach over sauce, layer one-third of ravioli on next, then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce on top then evenly distribute 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with sauce.
- Cover and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until hot in center. Remove cover and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Heat 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- For an even heartier meal, you can use beef ravioli instead. And, to avoid a mess, place a baking sheet under the baking dish. It will catch anything that bubbles over!
- For more easy weeknight meals that use convenient frozen ingredients, visit Easy Home Meals!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!