We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know when you take that first bite into a dish and you know you've struck gold? This Lemon Vermicelli is undeniably one of those dishes! Creamy, buttery, and smooth this pasta dish is P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (7-ounce) package vermicelli
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Combine cream and butter in a small saucepan; cook over medium-low heat until butter melts. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Cook vermicelli according to package directions; drain. Place in a large bowl, and toss with lemon juice; let stand 1 minute. Add cheese and warm cream mixture; toss. Serve immediately.
A spritz of fresh lemon juice boosts the flavor of this pasta side dish.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!