Lickety Split Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect recipe for "make-ahead" days. You know, those days when you know you're going to be too busy to cook dinner. Just make it the night before, or even in the morning!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound tri-color pasta spirals
- 1 pound cooked roast beef, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again. Place in a medium-sized bowl and allow to cool. Add roast beef, tomatoes, green pepper, and onion; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Any kind of leftover beef will work with this salad, or get some thick-sliced roast beef from the deli.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 448
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 56mg 19 %
- Sodium 365mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 5.6g 0 %