Lighthouse Tortellini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
What You'll Need
- 2 (9-ounce) packages cheese tortellini
- 1 (8-ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peppers, drained on paper towels
- 3/4 cup peppercorn ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again; set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add tortellini and mix well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Remember, if you prefer, you can drain and flake two 6-ounce cans of lump crabmeat and use that instead of imitation crabmeat. Either way, this is going to be delicious!
- For more easy deli salad recipes, try our Award-Winning Potato Salad, our Berry Grape Chicken Salad, or our easy Texas Slaw.
- If you love crab, try Betty's Famous Baked Crab Dip, our Maryland Crab Cakes, or our Cheesy Crab Poppers!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!