Linguine with Garlic and Anchovies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't get enough of this! Anchovies aren't for everybody but if you're willing to give them a try this way, you'll love them like I do.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 cans (2 ounces each) anchovy fillets with oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the linguine to desired doneness; drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta cooking water, and place in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat; add the garlic and sauté until lightly browned.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly to prevent splattering, then add the anchovies, breaking them up.
- Mix in the pepper, parsley, and reserved pasta cooking water. Return the skillet to the stove and heat through.
- Pour the mixture over the linguine, toss gently, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!