Little Italy Macaroni and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a version of our old favorite that you'll come back to again and again! And look how simple!
What You'll Need
- 1 jar (32 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients except 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Pour the mixture into a 9" X 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray; cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil, sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese, and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.