We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some garden-fresh flavors to your favorite pasta with our recipe for Lollipops Linguine. This flavorful pasta recipe features tasty kale sprouts, bright and bold cherry tomatoes, and some fresh lemon juice that really make this dish taste springtime special!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound kale sprouts (Lollipops), washed and stems trimmed
- 1 (12-ounce) container cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Cook and drain linguine according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter and heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, salt, pepper, and kale sprouts, and saute 4-5 minutes or until wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes and lemon juice and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until heated. Serve immediately over warm linguine, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
We used linguine in this recipe, but you can feel free to use whatever pasta you have on hand!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!