Mac and Cheese Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Muffin tin cups take the worry out of dishing up just the right serving size when we prepare our creamy homemade macaroni and cheese. These Mac and Cheese Cups are sure to make things easy for you.
What You'll Need
- 12 round butter-flavored crackers
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, reserving 1/4 cup for garnish
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place a cracker in the bottom of each muffin cup and set aside.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and return to pot. Stir in remaining ingredients, except reserved cheese. Evenly spoon mixture into muffin cups and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until heated through. Let sit 4 to 5 minutes then remove from muffin tin by running a knife along the edges to loosen. Serve immediately.
Note: How about rounding out your easy macaroni and cheese meal with a cool and crunchy green salad?
How about rounding out your easy macaroni and cheese meal with a cool and crunchy green salad?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!