We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna raise some eyebrows? Well, this anything-you-want-to-add-to-it pasta dish may be just the ticket!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound macaroni (any type)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can whole tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni until tender; drain and put into a large bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, the olive oil, tomatoes, salt, and pepper; toss to mix.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle remaining cheese over top, and serve immediately.
Fresh, red ripe tomatoes may be substituted for canned. To change the taste, add strips of peppers or cheese, sliced pepperoni, or chopped olives. Do your own thing!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 611
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 4.4g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 41 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 898mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 89g 30 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.6g 23 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!