Macaroni and Peas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yeah, we know, the name sounds a lot like that really popular dish, but it sure is different. Wait till you try it - you may never go back to that "other" dish again.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (15-ounce) cans peas, drained
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside in a colander. In same pot, combine spaghetti sauce and peas; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 to 3 minutes, or until peas are heated through.
- Return pasta to pot and toss to coat. Heat 2 to 3 more minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 416
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 0.6g 3 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 1,075mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 80g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.6g 31 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!