Mediterranean Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a minute, I thought I was getting a whiff of Mediterranean Sea air. Well, this salad does just that.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14- to 16-ounce) box radiatore or pasta ruffles
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta to desired doneness; drain and cool immediately by rinsing in cold water, then drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients thoroughly but gently; add the pasta and toss.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve (best when served at room temperature).
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 348
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.3g 19 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 461mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 3.5g 0 %