Mexican Lasagna Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mexican Lasagna Rollups are cross-cultural cooking at its best...Mexican, Italian, American. And all the tastes come through with a big thumbs up!
What You'll Need
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups salsa, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (1/2 cup)
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside. Spread 1 cup salsa onto bottom of prepared baking dish; set aside.
In a medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat about 10 minutes; drain excess liquid. Stir in taco seasoning mix and 1 cup salsa.
Cut each noodle in half, spread each half with 2 tablespoons beef mixture, and roll up. Place lasagna rollups in baking dish. Pour remaining 1 cup salsa over rollups and sprinkle top with cheese. Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake 22 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Before serving, spoon 1 tablespoon sour cream on each rollup and sprinkle with sliced black olives.
Use mild, medium, or hot salsa...the choice is yours.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 391
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 20g 40 %
- Cholesterol 71mg 24 %
- Sodium 1,129mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %