No-Wait Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you know anyone who doesn't love pasta? A bottled sauce keeps No-Wait Spaghetti with Meat Sauce convenient, 'cause we use it to make a zesty meat sauce that cooks up in the same pot as the pasta!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- In a 6-quart soup pot, cook the pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and set aside in the colander.
- In the same pot, heat the oil over high heat and cook the ground beef, pepper, onion, and carrot for 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef.
- Add the spaghetti sauce and garlic powder and reduce the heat to medium-low, stirring to combine thoroughly.
- Return the pasta to the pot and toss to coat; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the pasta is warmed through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 563
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 788mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 72g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 15 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!