We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love ... it's the secret ingredient in here. This is an old family favorite, and when they taste yours, they'll know you added that "something" special.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound wide egg noodles
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fruit cocktail
- Ground cinnamon, for topping
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the noodles to desired doneness; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the sour cream, cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, and salt. Fold in the fruit cocktail, then add the noodles and mix gently.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9" x 13" baking pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon, then bake for 30 minutes. Lower the oven heat to 325 degrees F. and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden and set.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
This is great rewarmed, too!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!