We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The secret to getting this dish on the table quickly is the prepared Alfredo sauce. And if it's just the two of you, consider serving it with a salad and bread for a get-it-on-the-table-fast meal.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) container fresh Alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham, red bell pepper, and garlic; cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in Alfredo sauce, sage, and black pepper. Cook until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add pasta to skillet; toss well. Sprinkle with cheese.
- If you'd like to make this as a side-dish instead of an entrée, it will serve 4.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 619
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 76 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 22g 44 %
- Cholesterol 142mg 47 %
- Sodium 1,336mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 6.0g 0 %