Pasta and Ground Beef Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 1/2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Nothing warms you up like a flavorful casserole. Our Pasta and Ground Beef Casserole is great for a winter meal, or anytime you want to give your family a food "hug." Nothing shows you care like a comforting hearty casserole!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, cut in half
- 1/2 pound elbows pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef. Add mushrooms and saute 2 minutes, then drain off excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine beef mixture, pasta, spaghetti sauce, and cheese; mix well. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole dish and cover.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- We've got even more ground beef recipes for you to love; try our Favorite Ground Beef Casserole Recipes!
- For more tasty casseroles, try our Hawaiian Chicken and Rice Casserole, or Mama's Cheesy Chicken 'n' Broccoli Casserole.
- If you want more hearty dinner options, we suggest our Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf, or our Beef Tortellini Soup!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 511
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 26g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 63 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 30g 59 %
- Cholesterol 91mg 30 %
- Sodium 975mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 6.6g 0 %