Pasta and White Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you plan on going on a picnic or attending a potluck bring along this Italian-inspired pasta salad that's brimming with goodness. Our Pasta and White Bean Salad features classic Italian ingredients, like fresh basil, stuffed green olives, and white beans. Delizioso!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ziti, bow ties or other medium pasta shape
- 1 (15-1/2 ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients; add pasta and toss thoroughly.
For a Midwestern flavor, add 2 teaspoons sweet green pickle relish
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!