Peas and Fettuccine Alfredo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe for Peas and Fettuccine Alfredo has all the creamy goodness of traditional Fettuccine Alfredo, with the added color and flavor of sweet green peas.
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces refrigerated fettuccine
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
What to Do
Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and pepper; cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until hot and well blended, stirring constantly.
Stir in cheese and peas, and cook 6 to 7 minutes, or until sauce is thickened. Pour sauce over fettuccine; toss and serve.
- Secret Fettuccine Alfredo
- Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash
- Four Cheese Smoked Mac 'n' Cheese
- Tex-Mex Lasagna
- All-in-One Sausage Dinner
- California Dreaming Pasta Toss
- Lasagna Rollups
- Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More
- Chili Mac and Cheese
- Grandma's Macaroni and Cheese