Pedro's Tex-Mex Alfredo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pedro's Tex-Mex Alfredo is like a Tex-Mex version of Fettuccine Alfredo, but it's faster and easier and more exciting and no-fail! This dish takes only minutes, so you're ready to cook it up whenever you need a quick pasta recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound uncooked fettuccine noodles
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 2/3 cup picante sauce
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles until tender. Drain and set aside in a large bowl; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine butter, picante sauce, and Parmesan cheese; cook over low heat, stirring, until butter melts. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and salt.
- Pour picante sauce mixture over warm fettuccine noodles, and toss. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
Any kind of pasta will work. You can also add broccoli or cooked chopped chicken or pepperoni for a whole-meal treat.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 391
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 12g 23 %
- Cholesterol 50mg 17 %
- Sodium 454mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!