Pepperoni Lasagna Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We combined two Italian favorites to come up with a knock-your-socks off dinner that's as easy as it is delicious! With our recipe for Pepperoni Lasagna Pizza you no longer have to choose between your Italian restaurant favorites.
What You'll Need
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (3-ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat a 10" x 15" rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain; pat dry with paper towels.
- Place 6 noodles crosswise on prepared baking sheet, cutting noodles to fit, if necessary. Sprinkle 2 cups cheese over noodles. Layer pepperoni and mushrooms over cheese. Cover with 6 more noodles placed in the same crosswise direction. Spread sauce over noodles, cover with remaining 2 cups cheese, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper.
- Coat one side of a large piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray and cover pan with coated side toward lasagna (so cheese won't stick); bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
For added flavor, sauté the mushrooms in a little butter before using.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 561
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 27g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 70 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 82mg 27 %
- Sodium 995mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 6.7g 0 %