Pepperoni Spaghetti Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This doubly delicious all-in-one Italian-style main dish meal is sure to have everyone running to the table. Pepperoni Spaghetti Pie looks as good as it tastes, and like its name...it's easy-as-pie!!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni, about 20 slices
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, toss spaghetti with olive oil. In a small bowl, combine eggs and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Stir into spaghetti then pour into prepared pie plate, and form into a "crust." Spread ricotta evenly over crust, but not quite to edge.Top with spaghetti sauce and pepperoni slices.
Bake uncovered 25 minutes, then top with mozzarella; bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cool 10 minutes before slicing into wedges.
When you're making spaghetti for your family, plan ahead and make an extra 1/2 pound for this recipe.
This is a great make-ahead dish: Just assemble and freeze it without cooking. Thaw then bake just before serving.
- For a complete meal, why not serve this with our colorful Confetti Zucchini Salad!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!