Peppy Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Last-minute company? Last-minute picnic? Last minute anything? Then you'll be glad you can whip up this pasta salad in a hurry ('cause they'll think it took you a long time to make it!). It's got a nice touch of Southwest flavor, too.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12 ounce) box tricolor twist pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen carrot, cauliflower, and broccoli combination, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle picante sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain and allow to cool.
In a large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined; toss in pasta.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: Even if you're planning on making this, go ahead and make it in advance, but if you do, you may want to moisten it with a little extra mayonnaise just before serving. You can add your favorite seasonings, too. If you like your veggies more tender, go ahead and blanch them first.