Pineapple Noodle Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Pineapple Noodle Pudding is a tropical twist on the original Eastern European dish known as "kugel." Serve this warm or chilled for brunch or dessert and it'll be an instant hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cornflakes, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles 6 to 8 minutes, or until just tender; drain and place in a large bowl. Add 4 tablespoons butter and stir until melted. Add eggs, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, 1 cup sugar, pineapple and salt. Mix until well combined and pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt 2 tablespoons butter in microwave. Add remaining topping ingredients and toss until cornflakes are evenly coated. Sprinkle over noodle mixture.
- Bake 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then cut into squares and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!