Pizza Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Jazzy pepperoni and mozzarella spruce up this pasta salad. If you can't decide between your two Italian favorites tonight, have both with Pizza Pasta Salad!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound bowtie pasta, prepared according to package directions and cooled
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 (8-ounce) package cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) package mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (3-ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, scallions, and pepperoni; toss gently.
- In a medium bowl, combine oil, vinegar, Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pour dressing mixture over pasta mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 684
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 44g 67 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 77 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 25g 50 %
- Cholesterol 70mg 23 %
- Sodium 828mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 3.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.