Potluck Pasta Fiesta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a chicken and pasta dish with a kick, then you've just hit the jackpot. Our Potluck Pasta Fiesta will have your gang begging you for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package bow-tie pasta
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1- pounds total)
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut into halves
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained and cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again. Set aside in a covered dish to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the black pepper. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat; add the chicken and garlic. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through, turning halfway through the cooking.
- Remove the chicken to a cutting board and cut into 1-inch cubes. Add the remaining ingredients to the skillet and bring to a boil over medium heat; add the chicken and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Toss with the warm pasta and serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- For more pasta favorites, try our Slow Cooker Baked Ziti, our Muffin Tin Mac 'n' Cheese, or our Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole.
- Want more sweet potluck treats? Make our Apple Pie Dump Cake, our Hawaiian Poke Cake, or our Brown Sugar Banana Cake.
- Plus, looking for something to feed a crowd? Make one of these Divine Deli Salads, or one of our "To-Die-For" Cake Mix Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 738
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 44g 88 %
- Cholesterol 88mg 29 %
- Sodium 1,936mg 81 %
- Total Carbohydrates 99g 33 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 21 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!