Presto Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I just love this salad because I love rotini pasta- you know, the kind that looks like little corkscrews. It stands up nicely to the crunchy vegetables in this recipe.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces dried rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Caesar salad dressing
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions, including salt; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add broccoli and remaining 3 ingredients to pasta; toss well. Cover and chill, if desired.