We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a one-pan wonder, filled with lots of saucy ,meaty, cheesy goodness. You won't make a mess, but you will make a scrumptious dinner with our recipe for Ravioli Cacciatore.
What You'll Need
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 medium onions, cut in half, then sliced
- 2 medium green bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen beef-filled ravioli, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- In a soup pot or deep skillet, bring the spaghetti sauce, water, onions, and bell peppers to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the ravioli; mix well. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the ravioli are tender, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the ravioli. Cover and cook for 1 minute, or until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.