Ravioli Pesto Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can whip up this spring-inspired, comforting dinner dish in no time thanks to a few shortcut ingredients. Our Ravioli Pesto Pie comes together in less than 30 minutes, and is sure to become a new family dinner favorite!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) pesto sauce
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces pepperoni slices (about 25 slices)
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained according to package directions
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine pesto, pimientos, Parmesan cheese, and pepperoni slices. Add ravioli and toss until evenly coated. Place in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate and top with the mozzarella cheese. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the ravioli is heated through.
- Go ahead and use your favorite ravioli. They can be filled with meat, mushrooms, or even pesto.
- Start with our cool and crispy Caesar Salad for a complete and completely delicious meal!
- If you loved this easy ravioli recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Unforgettable Recipes with Ravioli: 9 of Our Best Ravioli Recipes.