Roasted Red Pepper Ravioli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper Ravioli is a dinner that's as lovely as it is tasty. This meal's color makes it great to serve on Valentine's Day.
What You'll Need
- 1 (24-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 garlic cloves
What to Do
- In a large pot, cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, process peppers, Parmesan cheese, half-and-half, and garlic until smooth.
- Add red pepper sauce to ravioli; toss gently until well coated. Serve immediately.