Rotini with Artichokes and Sun Dried Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rotini with Artichokes and Sun Dried Tomatoes is the perfect meal for everyone--even the vegetarian veggie-lover, and those who are a little more health-conscious.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package rotini pasta
- 2 (6-ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 3/4 to 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 (6-ounce) can pitted black olives, drained and quartered
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marinated sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 10 fresh basil leaves, thinly shredded
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; rinse and place in a large bowl.
- Combine artichoke hearts, 3/4 cup dressing, and the next 5 ingredients. Toss with pasta, adding additional dressing, if desired.
If you have extra time, try your hand at preparing homemade dressing instead of buying ready-made Italian dressing. Use equal parts balsamic vinegar and olive oil, and add your favorite herbs and spices.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 529
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 995mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 74g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.0g 24 %
- Sugars 7.1g 0 %