All-in-One Sausage Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound hot or sweet Italian sausage, crumbled
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound narrow or medium egg noodles
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine sausage, onion, and green pepper. Cook until sausage is browned and onion is tender; drain off pan drippings.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, sour cream, water, sugar, chili powder, and salt; mix well. Stir tomato mixture and noodles into skillet.
- Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 561
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 57 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 30g 60 %
- Cholesterol 122mg 41 %
- Sodium 1,248mg 52 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.4g 22 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %