Sea Shell Mac and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids and adults alike adore this old favorite with a new twist- seashell pasta! And little bits of onion and parsley add another new dimension.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package shell macaroni
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
What to Do
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine macaroni, egg yolks, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in 2 cups cheese.
- Beat egg whites at high speed of an electric beater until stiff peaks form; cheese, divided fold into pasta mixture. Spoon into a greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 2 cups cheese. Bake 20 minutes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!