We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you hear "seafood," you think expensive. Not this one - and you can even substitute imitation crabmeat for the salmon.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound capellini (angel hair pasta)
- Melted butter for tossing
- 3/4 pound bay scallops
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon, cut into inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 1 package (12 ounces) mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the capellini to desired doneness; drain, toss with melted butter, and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, place the scallops, salmon, garlic, half-and-half, milk, dillweed, and mushrooms in a large saucepan and cook until moderately hot (do not boil).
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the scallops are cooked thoroughly (creamy white and no longer translucent).
- Pour the mixture over the capellini, add the grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper, and toss well; serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 675
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 39g 77 %
- Cholesterol 60mg 20 %
- Sodium 1,055mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 97g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 9.0g 0 %