We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get great seafood taste with our Seashore Fettuccine. Why, if you try really hard, you can even smell that fresh ocean air!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 12 ounces frozen broken shrimp, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 can (8-ounce) tomato sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine to desired doneness; drain, place in a large bowl, and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add onion, shrimp, basil, red pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Saute for about 2 minutes then add tomato sauce and heavy cream; bring to a boil then simmer until sauce is creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Add sauce and Parmesan cheese to fettuccine; toss and serve.
Our Seashore Fettuccine even tastes great with imitation crabmeat or scallops. In fact, whatever fish or seafood is on sale or in your freezer will work.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!