We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let the summertime flavors of our Seashore Linguine whisk you away to a seaside afternoon! We top our linguine with an herb-based clam sauce and some grated cheese, that'll make you wish you could pack it all up and head to the shore!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (6-ounce) cans minced clams with juice
- 1/2 cup clam juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound linguine
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil; saute garlic about 5 minutes, or until golden. Add minced clams, clam juice, parsley, oregano, basil, salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper.Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook linguine to desired doneness; drain.
- Serve the clam sauce over the linguine.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese before serving. And you can't just leave that delicious sauce behind! This calls for a basket of our Garlic Bread for dipping and dunking purposes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.