The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Let the summertime flavors of our Seashore Linguine whisk you away to a seaside afternoon! We top our linguine with an herb-based clam sauce and some grated cheese, that'll make you wish you could pack it all up and head to the shore!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (6-ounce) cans minced clams with juice
- 1/2 cup clam juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound linguine
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil; saute garlic about 5 minutes, or until golden. Add minced clams, clam juice, parsley, oregano, basil, salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper.Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook linguine to desired doneness; drain.
- Serve the clam sauce over the linguine.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese before serving. And you can't just leave that delicious sauce behind! This calls for a basket of our Garlic Bread for dipping and dunking purposes!
May 30, 2015
To make it a true seashore pasta dish slice an handful of cherry tomatoes in half and saut with the garlic. In the last 5 to 6 minutes of simmer add cleaned raw shrimp and a firm fish like cod cut to a 3x3 inch size and cover and continue to simmer Delicious!!!!!!
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!