Secret Fettuccine Alfredo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 main-course or 4 appetizer servings
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Do you think Fettuccine Alfredo is too fancy and difficult to make yourself? Well, our recipe for Secret Fettuccine Alfredo is really easy and fast. Now you can enjoy this restaurant favorite at home in no time.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces fettuccine, linguine, or medium egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta just until tender; drain.
- In a heated serving dish, combine all remaining ingredients. Add hot drained pasta and carefully toss to coat well.
If desired, sprinkle pasta with freshly ground pepper and additional Parmesan cheese just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.