We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There sure is something special about eating food served on a skewer. It's the same food, but it just seems to taste better...and your company will think you hired a fancy caterer!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 40 (6-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
What to Do
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Place 3 tortellini on end of each skewer.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients to make a Creamy Parmesan Dipping Sauce; mix well. Serve tortellini with dip.
The tortellini can be served warm if you place the skewers on a rimmed cookie sheet. Pour 1/2 cup water in bottom, cover with aluminum foil, and heat 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven. And to fancy these up a bit more, why not use tri-colored tortellini? (You should be able to find it in your supermarket freezer case.)