Skillet Chicken Ramen Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never experimented with Asian-style Ramen noodles, you're in for a treat. Our budget-friendly and quick-cooking Skillet Chicken Ramen Toss can be on the table in no time!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (3-ounce) packages chicken-flavored Ramen noodles, noodles broken up
- 2 cups water
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil until hot.
- Add chicken and cook 5 minutes. Add broccoli, bell pepper, and black pepper and continue cooking 5 to 8 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Remove to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet; add noodles. Cook until browned, stirring constantly. Add seasoning packets, water, and vegetable mixture to skillet. Cook until water is absorbed and noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
There's so much that you can do with Ramen noodles! For some of our favorite ideas, check out our collection of Unforgettable Ramen Noodle Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 343
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 1,010mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 11 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.