Skillet Chicken Ramen Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never experimented with Asian-style Ramen noodles, you're in for a treat. Our budget-friendly and quick-cooking Skillet Chicken Ramen Toss can be on the table in no time!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (3-ounce) packages chicken-flavored Ramen noodles, noodles broken up
- 2 cups water
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil until hot.
- Add chicken and cook 5 minutes. Add broccoli, bell pepper, and black pepper and continue cooking 5 to 8 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Remove to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet; add noodles. Cook until browned, stirring constantly. Add seasoning packets, water, and vegetable mixture to skillet. Cook until water is absorbed and noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
There's so much that you can do with Ramen noodles! For some of our favorite ideas, check out our collection of Unforgettable Ramen Noodle Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 343
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 1,010mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 11 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.