We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our ziti-in-a-skillet cooks up twice as fast as the traditional oven-baked version, plus it's creamier and cheesier!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked ziti
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped onions, thawed and drained well
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) packaged shredded Italian six-cheese blend
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta cooks, cook beef, onions, salt, and pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Add pasta, stirring to coat.
- Combine sour cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir into pasta mixture. Sprinkle Italian cheese blend over pasta mixture. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 439
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 54 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 25g 50 %
- Cholesterol 75mg 25 %
- Sodium 835mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 9 %
- Sugars 7.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.