Southern Style Spaghetti Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a pasta salad that makes great use of an all-time favorite - spaghetti. And if you can, try not to gobble up all those yummy olives before you add them to the dish!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (5-ounce) jar sliced Spanish olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Add hot spaghetti and toss until well mixed. Serve warm.
Leftovers also make a great chilled salad.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 601
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 30g 46 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 49mg 16 %
- Sodium 914mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 63g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g 13 %
- Sugars 3.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!