Spaghetti with Red Clam Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are two kinds of clam sauce, red and white. While both are good, I like red clam sauce for it's richer flavor. Try it; I think you'll agree!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (10-ounce) cans baby clams, undrained
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound spaghetti
What to Do
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden. Add the remaining ingredients except the spaghetti; bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, prepare the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain. Serve the spaghetti topped with the clam sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 582
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 4.3mg 1 %
- Sodium 1,629mg 68 %
- Total Carbohydrates 103g 34 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!