Traditional Spaghetti and Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing as comforting as good, old-fashioned spaghetti and meatballs, just like you grew up eating. Now you can recreate that favorite taste in half the time!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup dry plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (24-ounce) jar pasta sauce (see Note)
- 1 pound spaghetti
What to Do
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except pasta sauce and spaghetti; mix well.
- Form mixture into 12 meatballs then brown meatballs in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add pasta sauce, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 30 minutes, or until meatballs are no longer pink.
- While meatballs finish cooking, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and serve meatballs and sauce over spaghetti.
If you prefer your spaghetti and meatballs on the saucy side, use two jars of sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 906
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 50 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 48g 95 %
- Cholesterol 138mg 46 %
- Sodium 1,737mg 72 %
- Total Carbohydrates 114g 38 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.9g 32 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %