We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's how you can put a complete and healthy meal on the table when you've got very little time. Tuna Linguine is like pasta done Nicoise style...very fresh, very Mediterranean.
What You'll Need
- 1 (5-ounce) can solid white tuna, packed in water, drained
- 6 to 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 pound linguine
What to Do
- In a large bowl, break tuna into pieces and add oil. Combine with lemon juice, parsley, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and dillweed.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine to desired doneness; drain.
- Add linguine to tuna mixture and toss to combine well. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!