White Tie Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bow tie pasta combines with Alfredo sauce to make this a true White Tie Pasta. Even those it's a simple recipe, the pine nuts and other ingredients give it a fancy flair.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 8 bacon slices, cut into pieces
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted (see Tip)
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
- Add artichokes, mushrooms, and scallions to skillet; cook 5 minutes over medium-high heat until tender. Stir in bacon.
- Combine pasta, Alfredo sauce, artichoke mixture, pine nuts, and pepper in large bowl. Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.
Take the time to toast the pine nuts for this recipe. Toasting helps them stay crisp and enhances their rich, delicate flavor. To toast pine nuts, simply place them in a dry skillet over medium heat, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!