We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The eclair may be a French bakery favorite, but for our easy all-American no-bake, you just have to assemble the recipe to feel like a star pastry chef!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam (see Note)
- 1 (3-ounce) package ladyfingers
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the whipped topping and jam; mix well.
- Split each ladyfinger and spread the mixture equally between the halves. Replace the tops of the ladyfingers and place on a baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and shortening over medium-low heat. Drizzle over the ladyfingers.
- Chill for 1 hour, or until the chocolate is firm. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
In a jam 'cause you have no raspberry jam? Strawberry works fine, too. I’ve even made these a few times with orange marmalade. What a great combo that is with the tangy orange and the chocolate. Mmm!
Looking for more desserts that'll have you excited for summer? Check out our Summer Berry Cake for a tempting treat!
- Get more American recipes with our collection of Top 15 Perfectly Patriotic Desserts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 79
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.8g 2 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 11mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 7.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!