We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I'm sure you've heard the expression "a bundle of joy." The next time you hear it, it could be referring to these handy little bundles containing bursts of chocolate!
What You'll Need
- 1 sheet (from a 17.25-ounce box) frozen pastry puff dough
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Thaw the puff pastry for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 425 degree F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the pastry out to a 12-inch square; cut the square into four 6-inch squares. Place 1/4 cup chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts in the center of each square. Bring the pastry corners together and twist the dough, closing tightly; fan out the corners.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.
These need to be baked just before serving in order to get just the right consistency and flavor.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.